Thursday, December 17, 2015

Not Feeling Very Christmas Like

Blah... I feel blah.  Maybe I haven't eaten too many cookies or maybe its the lack of sunshine lately, but I feel crappy and crabby.  My workouts are suffering and I know it.  I always feel better after I work out but lately just getting myself to the starting line has been a chore.

I continue to swim twice a week, run once and week and bike once a week.  I have been slacking on weekends due to lack of time.  I teach swimming lessons to littles and for the past 15 weeks its been both Saturday and Sunday.  I work a Monday thru Friday 9-5 and then I work both days on weekends.  It has just become too much.  I am beyond happy that this weekend is my last 2 day teaching weekend.  Beginning in January I will teach Saturday mornings and Mondays after work.  Whew... that will help.

Ah.. January... the time of New Year's Resolutions and endless hoards at the gym!


I actually like seeing so many people at the gym, I love how enthusiastic and determined they are.  I also know that many will not continue to go past the first few weeks into January.  But there will be a few that make it a habit and continue to soldier on.  Those are the people who make the January madness worth it.  Yes, I will bitch about having to park a mile from the entrance but I know it for the greater good.


January also begins triathlon training.  First race is in early May.  I love having something to work for.  Bring on 2016!  This is going to be an epic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment